Review: Lazada.com.ph plus their Labor Day 99 Deals!

/
2 Comments


Lazada is my go-to place when it comes to online shopping for various items. I find the simplest to the most surprising (you'd never think they have it 'till you search and see!).

I usually only shop on Mondays because I get 15% off using my Mastercard Debit Card, which is a good deal.

I've had various items delivered already from a folding table to use in the craft area, I got it for only Php1,200+ with FREE shipping. It's actually a long table, approx. 1.1 meters.

It's made of light MDF with Aluminum, it folds up and is easy to place anywhere, my daughter can carry it.
My most precious sleeping possession to-date! The Snug-a-hug pillow which I also got a 15% discount from Lazada. I blogged about it here before it arrived.


In Hanes Grey

Apart from those, I bought an Ice Crusher to make home-made halo-halo and snow cones, a large pressure cooker (hehe yes, because you can't wait for hours just to tenderize beef), a hot/cold Meyer Vacuum flask and some other stuff. 

Founded last 2012, Lazada.com.ph has grown to be the Philippines’ one-stop shopping destination, generating a sizeable contribution in livelihood and employment of many Filipinos. And with this, Lazada.com.ph celebrates Labor Day with its first show-stopping parade of flash sales from April 27 until May 3 all carrying a pricetag of PhP 99 each – ensuring that every Filipino shopper gets more out of their  hard earned buck through the effortless and risk-free online shopping experience that Lazada.com.ph provides.



From April 27 until May 3, the Philippines’ One-stop Shopping Destination Lazada.com.ph is giving a treating everyone to a shopping spree by unveiling a parade of its bestselling items that could be purchased via flash sales from the site www.lazada.com.ph or through the Lazada Mobile App available on Google Play and iOS Appstore.

The treasure trove of the flash sales is to be unveiled on the Lazada PH social media accounts on Facebook (www.facebook.com/LazadaPhilippines), Instagram (@lazadaph_style and @lazadaph), and Google Plus (+LazadaPhilippines) so be sure to subscribe to these accounts and keep your eyes peeled on how you can make the most out of your money this Labor Day only at the Philippines’ One-Stop Shopping Destination - Lazada.com.ph.

So take advantage of their daily deals and super SALE events! I highly recommend them because so far, I have had no problems with them at all. They deliver fast and their customer service reps are very helpful.

Cheers!











You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Do they still have that snug a hug pillow? I looked at www.goods.ph but didn't find any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.Labor Day Grill Sale

    ReplyDelete