Review: Furniture Source Philippines

/
7 Comments



When I went to HK a couple of years back (yes, I haven't travelled for some time), I never wanted to leave the Ikea Store.

Not only were the furniture and accent pieces so affordable, the quality and design was also good, especially for a young homemaker like me.

So it's really sad that there's no official Ikea store here yet but I'm so thrilled that there's a company who imports directly and the prices aren't so bad as well.


I posted one of my favorite pieces on Instagram recently, the Lennart Drawer. I love that its affordable and functional and the design is also good. Took 20 minutes for me and the hubby to assemble it (could have been faster but we folded the drawers the other way around, hehe).

Perfect since I'm usually working from home nowadays and I like my working space clean and orderly (please post that in another entry)
Lennart Drawer
PROMO PRICE: 1,300
PRICE: 1,500

I also bought these:


You can never have too many containers for food, I like them re-usable and BPA-free as well
Pruta 17-Piece Foodsaver Set (BPA Free)
PROMO PRICE: 390
ORIG PRICE: 500 



For my crafting area, an easy to pull trolley
Hornavan Trolley
PROMO PRICE: 1,600
ORIG PRICE: 1,800


My Review of their service:

1. Replied via Facebook messenger within 12 hours from the time I sent them a query
2. Confirmed my delivery the next day after I transferred my payment via BPI (mobile)
3. Received a message at 9am the following day that my items were going to be delivered between 2 to 5 pm.
4. It promptly arrived as promise, in perfect condition
5. They're online and mobile associates were very courteous and answered my questions promptly

Over-all, I really do highly recommend them plus they also have a physical store if you're in the QC area.

The delivery charge was a flat rate of Php450 to Makati.
I wish I ordered the others already but I wanted to try them out first by buying minimal items for the interim. I'm glad I did!

My Next Choices on the Wish List are:


I'm giving birth in July and its something I know I can use to relax both the baby and me plus, a good chair to breastfeed on. 
Poang Rocking Chair
PROMO PRICE: 8,000
ORIG PRICE: 8,500


Something to compliment the Poang Rocking Chair, it's a space saver because desk lamps need a side table (for obvious reasons)
Lersta Floor Lamp
PROMO PRICE: 1,200
ORIG PRICE: 1,850
Because I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of extra little laundry when the baby comes
Jall Drying Rack
PROMO PRICE: 700
ORIG PRICE: 900

There's still a lot on my wish list! Check their Facebook page, they have an on-going Summer Sale HERE

Cheers to a Happy Home!




You may also like

7 comments:

  1. Their service is REALLY BAD. ITS NOT A JOKE. I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN SCAMMED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! A waste of time, money and all. Waited 2 weeks for my online order. Had to contact them multiple times to followup up. When i received the items, one is damaged and one part doesn't matched. I asked for replacement so far, its been a week, I have not heard back from them. F.

      Delete
  2. DONT SUGAR COAT THIS COMPANY. SMH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not affiliated with them nor endorsing them. We honestly had very good experiences with them on all ocassions. Sorry to hear that your experience was bad. You might have encountered something a staff might have lapsed on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baka kasi nagbablog ka. kaya di ka nakaencounter ng bad experience from them. mehh

      Delete
  4. Please do not purchase from this store. We ordered online and took them 2 months to share an update if the delivery. I was able to reached their contact number for the first time after two weeks of daily call and 4 weeks of never-ending follow up including writing on their website. After I was able to talk to a person, it took me another two weeks of follow up. After giving them my address 3 times - thru website order, email and call, their third party delivery still got a wrong address which I needed to make a separate follow up. My order is still pending as of this writing. Customer is beyond worst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a reason their FB page don't have the option to leave reviews because their after-sales service suck, big time. My first order, an extendable dining table, was great; took two weeks to arrive. Next order was a variera organizer and the large hallbar bin and they sent me the medium size. I was very particular about the size because it's supposed to go inside one of my cabinets, for pull-out, and the medium won't fit (it's shorter but wider). They also conveniently removed the listing so I can't reference its dimensions and their error. Reached out via Viber and I've largely been ignored. A few days later, I found a new listing of the hallbar, in medium (same size they sent me), and it's 500 hundred pesos less. The price difference isn't worth the hassle or stress so I just gave up. Not buying here again.

    Mobelph is a better source for ikea items, it's pre-order but the price can't be beat; and Denise is the nicest and easiest to deal with.

    ReplyDelete