Review: The Yellow Violet House Online Shop

/
0 Comments


I specifically created this blog to review various products and services mommies like me get to enjoy or most of the time REALLY need.

From must-haves to hobbies, I always love to share great finds.

Some of you may still be too hesitant about online shopping in the Philippines especially if you're buying from a Facebook or an Instagram account, there's no telling how the transaction will turn out.

This year, I decided to be headstrong about DIY items - from crafts to packaging and mostly anything as long as time permits.

So I went ahead and looked for a shop that will give me hard-to-find-items for crafting that you'll usually only find the US.

I found a forum thread and took a chance at this FB page: The Yellow Violet House

Isabe, the owner is very hands on and SUPER nice.
As a first time crafter when it comes to die-cutting, embossing and such, I had so many questions plus, being the mommy that I am, I wanted the most out of my money at prices that were competitive too.

She never disregarded my questions, whether or not I committed to purchase. She just went on ahead and entertained my queries, which made me decide to get items from her.

Her prices aren't published, though some may find it inconvenient,  I believe it's okay because she really answers all your questions. I think that's what a good store should have, REALLY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and not just cheap-to-the-bone prices. I don't mind paying extra when I know I am in good hands.

Here are some of the items I got from her:

Fiskars Fuse Adapter Set - so I can use other dies and embossing folders from other brands


Sizzix Framelits Dies with Stamps


Sissix Where Women Cook Pillow Box Die

Over-all I really loved the great customer service that I got from her. She also helped me figure out what items I'll make the most out of. I love it when sellers take time to explain and you really get value for money at the end of the purchase.

She's got so many items on hand so try them out. :)

Cheers and Happy Crafting!










You may also like

No comments: