It's been a while!

/
1 Comments


So I've been active on Instagram and Facebook most of the time because those are the easiest media I can use while being on regular bedrest and on rare occasions that I'm out.

I've been spending the remainder of this challenging pregnancy doing things I haven't done for quite some time after working in corporate for around 13 or so years.



I'm back to getting my watercolor and calligraphy skills sharpened. I find that these help me take my mind off the worries, aches and pains plus the sleepless nights.

I'm already 35 weeks and 2 days. By Sunday, I'm officially 36 weeks and I'm due anytime next week onwards!

Because the contractions are getting more frequent and the pains are more severe, we're guessing I'll be giving birth between week 37 and 38.

I'm excited to see my little girl and scared because I don't know how her health will be.
I'll write about our journey and Raya's condition in another post with the hopes that other moms and dads might have or are experiencing the same thing. Faith and trust in God is what keeps my husband and I as calm as we can be plus friends and family who keep praying for our little one.

I hope everyone's dry and safe in their homes. I believe the recent typhoon flooded several areas.

There's so much to be thankful for everyday, it's one thing that I try never to forget.

Cheers!




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete