Pregnancy ups and downs

/
0 Comments

I have no regrets having my first two babies and this third one, we're all very excited.

But as I type this, It means I can't get sleep.
Not because I'm not sleepy, but because I really can't close my eyes without feeling so uncomfortable with the back and side pain.

So today, because of sheer desperation and after attempting for the last 6 months to make all 8 regular pillow work, I stumbled upon a google search that led me to this pillow:



Luckily, they all sell at Lazada, which has been my go-to site since I can't go out much to shop.
I will blog all about the product reviews I have from what I've purchased from them so far.

This looked like a good buy and although I felt paying for Php2,150 for a pillow was a bit high for me, I figured that it goes a long way because it has many uses.

The big plus is that Lazada gave me not just free shipping but an additional 15% Discount because every Monday, all Mastercard Debit and Credit card users are given this additional perk. (This isn't a paid post, I'm just ecstatic that I got to save around Php300+, not bad at all!)

I have yet to review this product when I get it and I hope I get it soon!

I also think this was meant to be because I think I got the last stock from Lazada.

If you're curious like me and want to go ahead and buy before my review, here's more info and you can visit their site directly: Link is HERE


I'm also looking forward to breastfeed longer this time so this will come in handy.
I'm quite determined and I've found THE breastpump I want to get (a.k.a. already asked the hubby to give me that one for my birthday present instead of something else, he was weirded out but I told him why). I'll blog about it soon.

So till my next post.

Cheers!














Images from http://integralchiropracticny.com | http://www.snugahug.net


You may also like

No comments: