My Kids' Summer 2015

/
0 Comments

I have two kids, one is  8 (daughter) and another one who'll be turning 5 this June (son).
They share 3 out of 10 things in terms of interest but my son won't do anything much without his sister which is quite sweet actually.

Peyton, my son, is obsessed with:
- Minecraft (he could play this before he learned how to read, he's quite good at it actually)
- Lego
- Angry Birds
- Painting (though its more of a messy colorful collage of blobs for now)

Rayne, my daughter, is so into:
- Loombands / Rainbow Loom
- Doodling
- Alamanacs (yes, she reads and memorizes facts)
- Any new form of crafting activity

I'm determined to fill up their summer and the extended months because we won't be formally start with homeschooling via our chosen community till September (we're waiting after the baby is born so I can have time to recuperate).

I'll update this post and share the activity calendar and another post that has the current listings from the Metro that might be of interest to you.

Cheers!





You may also like

No comments: