Hard-to-find Craft Supplies and Tools

/
0 Comments


After scouring the internet and all possible bookstores, I finally caved-in and decided to order hard-to-find craft tools and supplies online.

I'm lucky that I have access to the items and that I can ship them here for an average of 2 to 3 weeks interval as needed.

I did a test buy last month and orders finally came in. I'm quite happy with how fast and smooth the shipment went.

So I went ahead and ordered another batch and made extra provisions. :)

I know that crafters and DIY enthusiasts out there may be looking for these things like I do and I wanted to share them with you.

Although the website is still being worked on, I've uploaded the first batch of tools and supplies that are coming real soon. Yes, this may seem like a shameless plug but I'm just so happy I found these items! :)

Bowdabra
Don't you just hate it when you've already spent an hour trying to make that ribbon or bow look elegant? Well after searching for some time, I finally found the perfect tool. I'll be posting a separate review per product.


Purple Cows 9-blade trim and score portable tool
No more changing of blades and bulky boards if you need one on the go.
It has 9 different blade types from trimming, scoring, perforating and more.
I really love this tool, plus, it fits more paper sizes than any regular trimmer or scoring tool.
Just perfect!

Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
I have been looking for this brand of glue for a LONG time.
Its a permanent glue when adhered while wet and a reposition-able glue when you dry it out first on the item you are applying it to.
It has dual tips from a Pen tip to a wide dabber beneath.
A lot of crafters are raving about this glue so I'm bringing in extract stocks for those who want. :)

Below are some more and the rest are in our FB page. Just click on the link.

Stamp-a-ma-jig Stamp Guiding Tool
No more crooked or mis-aligned stamps!
Easily make patterns with this tool

A ruler that helps you center and align mostly any craft item or element
you need to fix 
Martha Stewart Crafts Ultra Fine Glue Pen for the smallest of crafting pieces

The Pen version of the Tombow Mono is LOVE

Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
One of my favorite Tacky Glues for almost any DIY project in handy bottles
are also coming your way

Its also in Pen Form

I'll also be making some crafting machines and other tools available on a per order basis.
What's good is we are able to have pre-orders arrive every 2 weeks as needed. 
We can even have per person's bulk order or special machine orders delivered per individual request.

These are just some of the imports we have.
We're also launching a lot of home-grown craft items and supplies in the next couple of weeks!

Cheers to DIY, Crafting and Creativity!





You may also like

No comments: