The Joys of Motherhood

/
0 Comments

I can't imagine myself not being a mom.
At 12 I was constantly babysitting cousins, at 14 my youngest brother came into our lives and I cared for him like he was mine (till this day actually). So it was natural for me to really dream of having kids and I'm glad that dream came true.

There's a lot of will power needed to become a mom.
It's not always glamorous.
You'll find that I'm not the type of person who likes posting my own photos.
Tried blogging outfits and all once but It really didn't work out for me. It took work! So kudos to the very beautifully styled fashion bloggers, it takes hours and hours of prepping to get those gorgeous photos done.

What's thrilling for me is when I get to share the same interests as other moms, learning new things from crafting to gadgets, reading a good book and of course, seeing my kids happy and engaged in different learning activities.

I love DIY not just because it's a different feeling when you see something you've made finished and appreciated but it usually gives me an opportunity to involve my kids and they just love it when they get to help with what I'm doing.

One of my favorite bloggers and ultimate crafters is Lia Griffith.
My dream is really create designs and themes as chic and fab as hers.
I just LOVE her blog and everything she does.

The picture above was borrowed from her site.
I love it and I hope I had more time to make these sets before mother's day but I was packed with work too. Hopefully, the other projects I have in the pipeline will materialize soon (hehe, praying that time and energy permits).

I'm saying it again, I love being a mom. Though sometimes there's so much frustration that comes with it. Let's face it, we all want to be "The Best Mom Ever" but sometimes, we also run out of patience and energy. Despite those shortcomings, we find joy in the littlest things like when our kid says something funny, it totally makes our day even if other people don't understand. LOL. Those hugs and kisses, I can't get enough of those. I can't imagine the day when my kids will give me awkward faces when I hug and kiss them or when my daughter won't just lay her head on my shoulder or chest for no apparent reason, just to say I love you.

No material thing can actually replace those warm fuzzy experiences.

I won' trade this "job" for the world. Even if it gets though, the simplest rewards are the most precious.

So to all the moms out there, especially my Mom and my Nanay (Lola) as well as my Mother in Law who has always treated me like her own, my super big hug and thanks and appreciation.

With Love,







You may also like

No comments: