Summer Fun Fillers: Week 1

/
0 Comments

As a mom, you get your hands full almost everyday.
And I'm sure most moms will agree with me that kids get bored VERY easily.
I for one totally ran out of ideas last week.
Even limited credits to using gadgets didn't do the trick to keep boredom at bay.

So here's my second try at making the most out of this summer.

I'm sharing this calendar with you with the hopes that both of us will get our kids' diverted into activities that enrich their creativity and artistic side.

Feel free to download the art compilation I made for next week's art stuff. (First image on this post)
You can do two activities a week or do everything in the list, depending on what you can manage. :)

I usually leave out Sunday because we take the kids out by then.

Recycled Art is up for next week!
We've been wanting to do this and so we had to gather enough recycled materials for the past 2 weeks

*Photo and Idea credits to Google and all owners/crafters, a big thanks for sharing your talents

Cheers and Happy Crafting!




You may also like

No comments: