Not Big on Birthday Parties

/
0 Comments

Admittedly, my husband and I are not big on big celebrations, except for our children's 1st birthdays which we feel we really want to share with lots of family and friends.

My little chicken (aka Peyton) will be turning 5 soon and he was asking me earlier what we'll be doing on his birthday. I had no idea so I asked him back (okay, it was sneaky I know) and I was surprised that he didn't also know.

For my daughter's 7th birthday, we decided to sponsor an orphanage's weekend by preparing healthy food varieties, doing an afternoon of arts and crafts and just taking time to hug and play with the kids.

We wanted my daughter to learn a lot of things from being grateful to being able to share.

Given it will be a month before I give birth, I'm not prepared to risk preparing for something that I can't accomplish (OC issues).

I'm thinking of giving him a day's worth of activities he will truly love.
I still have no concrete plan but the ones below are his all-time favorites:

- Minecraft
- Lego
- Angry Birds
- Pizza
- Ninjas
- Clay

My goal is to prepare an itinerary by end of the month because I think this will involve a lot DIY stuff and I'm don't work as fast as I used to because I'm being too careful of the baby bump. :)

Wish me luck! Will post the concrete plan soon.

Cheers!





You may also like

No comments: