Life Project

/
0 Comments


This new home is a work in progress so please bear with me if you find that certain entries need adjustments. I also didn't import all of the entries from my previous blog because I want to organize them by category (oc-ness level).

I decided to move my blog to this new location because I figured it was time for a change of content and pace.

I love sharing a lot about my experiences as a mom with family and friends and over the last 2 years that I've taken a break from my old blog, I've accumulated so many stories, articles and experiences, it was such a waste not to share and document plus supportive friends were asking me to compile my usual FB posts to the blog. There were also a lot of nice questions I was able to help them with but Facebook was not an easy platform to share all the information they needed, also had to copy and paste per individual and they didn't look that great in the message application.

It's quite comforting to know that you truly have friends who will understand you, from all walks of life and that you'll never feel alone. With everyone being so busy, it's a big bonus to quickly grab your laptop or tablet and click away, hoping to find real-life answers from people you can relate to. I hope to transform this blog into something uniquely focused on the chronicles of being a mom and everything that comes with it, including weird questions and scenarios.

I'm in no way an expert at parenting, it's really a unique journey and it's one that I truly want to celebrate and share.

I have always been in search for an online site where you can find answers to questions you'd normally never think of until you are in urgent need of answers.

My love for research and sharing thus revives this blog and hopefully, I can get more insights from parents who share the same sentiments.


You may also like

No comments: