Review: Babymama.ph

/
1 Comments



Spectra M1 is Rechargeable, Portable and Silent
It has a massage function which helps produce more breastmilk in each pump
It also has a dual pump set
Get this from babymama.ph


I've been busy with work despite staying home to work.
The only time I really went out was during church last Sunday and 2 days before that, I was always at the doctor's for routine and special tests.

After church last Sunday, we had to buy special supplements in GNC for the baby (more about that in a later post). Along the way, we saw Expo Mom and it was their last day. Luckily, I saw the Babymama.ph booth which was at the front, so I had to go in because I have been planning to get the Spectra M1 Breast Pump Set, a birthday gift from the hubby.


I wasn't planning on buying that day because I had the money he gave me tucked away in my savings account that's not easy to withdraw. But they gave a special discount for that day only! And it saved me around Php1,300, which I would never get online. Luckily, mother dearest transferred funds over to my account and so I was able to get the set (because there were no banks open that day and I specifically only make cash available and planned during weekends too, so we don't overspend).

I've read so much about the Spectra Breast Pumps and Mr. Nardo (yes, that's his name) was very very nice and answered all my questions, he even assisted me as we went to pay via EPS.

I can't place my personal review yet about the product but I can surely attest to the kind of service we got from babymama during the fair/expo.

I won't think twice too to get some of the items I still need, like feeding cups, breastfeeding accessories, milk bags and more from their site soon.

Looking forward to exclusively breastfeeding my little Raya. Can't wait to see her this July!

More Mom and Baby finds and updates in my next posts!

Shop at Babymama.ph and check out their awesome product line-up

For now, Cheers and Keep Cool! (This heat is unbearable)






You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete